Commercial Consultant Security and Occupational Medicine
COMMERCIAL CONSULTANT FOR THE SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE CERTIFICATION
The ideal candidate has:
– adequate knowledge of the industry's core certification schemes.
– appropriate degree (at least bachelor's degree).
– business development capacity, the development of business strategies also for territorial areas, of proactive participation in the overall strategy of the sector.
– strong relational skills, leadership aptitudes to lead the company's expansion in the sector
– sufficient knowledge of the English language.
– any portfolio (not indispensable) in terms of prospect contacts sufficient to process an initial expansion campaign from the outset.
The location includes:
– training, commercial and technical support with support options.
– integration into the global activity of the OMNIA MANAGEMENT Group, within the Operative Business Segment, with training opportunities and participation in national and international projects.
– provisional remuneration, with the possibility of a variable share (MBO) commensurate with the results obtained.
– after adequate period of operation and the achievement of the minimum objectives agreed with the commercial management possibilities of benefits such as monthly fixed, customer portfolio, corporate sim, tablet etc.
Send your full professional CV interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFILES THAT DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS DESCRIBED IN TERMS OF EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.