Commercial Consultant Procurement and Quality
COMMERCIAL CONSULTANT FOR PROCUREMENT AND QUALITY CERTIFICATION
The ideal candidate has:
– appropriate degree (at least bachelor's degree).
– ability to develop business development, to develop business strategies also for territorial areas, to participate proactively in the overall strategy of the sector.
– strong relational skills, leadership aptitudes to lead the company's expansion in the sector
– sufficient knowledge of the English language.
– any portfolio (not indispensable) in terms of prospect contacts sufficient to process an initial expansion campaign from the outset.
The location includes:
– training, commercial and technical support with support options.
– integration into the global activity of the OMNIA MANAGEMENT Group, within the Operative Business Segment, with training opportunities and participation in national and international projects.
– provisional remuneration, with the possibility of a variable share (MBO) commensurate with the results obtained.
– after adequate period of operation and the achievement of the minimum objectives agreed with the commercial management possibilities of benefits such as monthly fixed, customer portfolio, corporate sim, tablet etc.
– in the province of residence.
Send your full professional CV interest to: email@example.com
PROFILES THAT DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS DESCRIBED IN TERMS OF EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.